The Multitool Pocket Knife is ideal for any outdoor activity (camping, fishing, hiking, cooking, picnic, or DIY) and everyday use at home or office.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 x 19-in-1 Multi Pocket Tool.
- 1 x 9-in-1 Screwdriver Bit Set.
- 1 x Upgraded Nylon Belt Pouch.
- To avoid personal injury, please use tools for their design. Improper use can lead to personal injury.
- When unfolding blades or other sharp tools, don’t unfold a tool “halfway” make sure it is either completely stored or out.
- Keep sharp objects away from children.
- Make sure to fold tools entirely after use. Don’t leave sharp edges out. Store in a pouch to prevent damage to the tool.
To start, there's only one major negative I'd say with this tool: It's a bit heavy and a little bulky. That said, the scissors work extremely well; Tested on cardboard which it cut clean with no real effort and no noticeable damage to the tool. It's also very east to both lock the scissors in place as well as remove them. So there's no concern of it falling off the rest of the tool. The inbuilt Phillips-Head screwdriver works well, and the attachment to attach other heads on it fits in an easy manner. I think I'd like the magnet in it to be a bit stronger, however, it's strong enough to hold the attachment and the head added without it falling off. As long as you're not swinging the tool around like a sword or something, it's unlikely it's going to fall off. Pliers feel good and I can get a great grip on fencing wire as well as cut it. It's a huge plus they're reenforced for cutting. Saw blade has a good grip as well as properly sharpened teeth.
I didn't test the whistle or the striking rod, though they likely would work, they're kind of tiny and it's hard enough to start fires with such rods. Just saying it's not an ideal size so not worth bothering with testing.
Hard to say what the tool is worth without knowing what the common prices are, however, I paid full price for it and don't regret it. Tool feels very well constructed and will fit the needs I bought it for.